Canon Business Process Services is Hiring for The Big Game in February!
Job Opportunities: Shipping & Receiving Assistants / Mail Coordinators / Drivers
Be a part of the big game and all the excitement! Meet us at the South Minneapolis Workforce Center - 777 E. Lake Street Minneapolis, MN 55407
Accepting applications for January 2018 - February 2018 project in Minneapolis. Interviews and selections in site.
Bring a copy of your resume.
- Receive unpack and deliver materials, packages and supplies
- Maintain logs of all shipments outgoing and incoming.
- DRIVERS: Drive company vehicle to pick up and deliver outgoing mail and packages from various site locations within established time frames, per directions given.
- Working knowledge & application of domestic and international shipping carriers, etc.
- Physical activity required includes frequent bending, reaching, lifting, and standing. Must have ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- DRIVERS: Valid U.S. Driver's License with a clean driving record
- MUST BE ABLE TO SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE AN FBI LEVEL BACKGROUND CHECK
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The Local JobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.