is an award-winning integrated health care system based in Bloomington, Minn., with a team of 22,500 people dedicated to a mission to improve the health of members, patients and the community.
- Founded in 1957 as a cooperative
- Integrated health care organization providing health care services and health plan financing and administration
- Largest consumer governed non-profit health care organization in the nation
- Serves more than 1.5 million medical and dental health plan members nationwide
- Includes a multispecialty group practice of more than 1,700 physicians
- More than 22,500 people working to deliver the HealthPartners mission