This Care Coordinator position will primarily be responsible for scheduling injections and completing the care coordination
associated with injection scheduling and obtaining prior authorizations from insurance providers.
A $750 sign-on bonus will be offered, payable on first paycheck with a 12-month commitment. Internal applicants are not eligible for sign-on bonus.
Twin Cities Orthopedics is an operating division of Infinite Health Collaborative (i-Health).
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
- Administrative or medical office experience preferred
- Medical terminology knowledge strongly preferred
- Transcription experience, where applicable
- Customer service experience
- Comply with company policies, procedures, practices and business ethics guidelines.
- Complete job required training.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations, (e.g. HIPAA, Stark, OSHA, employment laws, etc.)
- Demonstrate prompt and reliable attendance
- Work in the clinic, office or surgery center during business hours
- Travel independently throughout the clinic, office or surgery center (which may include movement from floor to floor); frequent bending, lifting, standing, stooping or sitting for long periods of time may be required
- Work at an efficient and productive pace, handle interruptions appropriately and meet deadlines
- Communicate and interact in a respectful and professional manner
- Prioritize workload while being flexible to meet the expectations of the daily operations
- Apply principles of logical thinking to define problems, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Understand and execute a variety of instructions
- Effectively operate equipment and communicate on and operate the phone system
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Travel to other work locations, if required
Performance Expectations - i-Health's Core Values:
- Integrity - Do the right thing and take responsibility for what you do and say
- Service - Consistently contribute to deliver an exceptional experience
- Quality - Act with high purpose, committed effort, and skillful execution to exceed expectations
- Innovation - Identify progressive solutions that improve service, teamwork, efficiency, and/or effectiveness
- Teamwork - Be a part of the whole; support each other positively
- Clinic/office/surgery center setting
- Infinite Health Collaborative (i-Health) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
- This position description will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and Additional Job Functions are subject to modification.